07 May, 2009

The Cercyon and the Battle for New Tuesday (Book 1)



Finally, the cover for the whole project. It was the last thing I did, and it really felt like closure to me. I'll be uploading the entirety of the project to my website once I revamp it so I'll post a link here. The illustrations have changed a little. :) But the cover remains the same. I'll probably post details later, because there's a lot that got lost from the sketch phase to the final.

I learned a lot over the course of the semester. Not only with working digitally, but with my lifelong quest to find a self-satisfactory way to interpret the written word as illustration. I'm much more comfortable using Photoshop and Illustrator.

Eventually I'll be finishing all the illustrations to this story and pitching it to various publishing companies (unless it gets picked up soon!), but for now I move onto other projects. The big project over the summer is a comic. :)